Good news for Flash developers – Flash Develop 3.0.0 beta 6 has just been released. The cheapest ActionScript editor out there.
Some of the Features:
* General UI and localization fixes and improvements
* New Bookmarks panel added for an overview of all your open documents bookmarks
* Captures Flash CS3 compiler errors in FD results panel when CS3 is called from FD
* Contextual generators (Ctrl+Shift+1) for getter/setter, event listeners, override methods, interface implementation, unknown var/method
* First class SWC integration in AS3 projects
* New in templates, set package of new project. Creates the main class with the package you provide
* You can run your project in your web browser instead of FD or external player
* Less agressive and generally smarter completion
* Improved Flex Compiler support
* Improved Flash CS3 support
* Java 1.6+ is required for the Flex compiler (ActionScript 3).
* The Flex SDK (2 or 3) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don’t use Flash CS3.