Swift 3D enables multimedia designers to quickly create high-quality 3D scenes and animations in the most popular vector and raster file formats including SWF, AI, EPS, FLV, MOV and AVI. Swift 3D combines ease-of-use with powerful capabilities and industry-leading output into an affordable tool that integrates seamlessly with Adobe Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop Extended and video editing applications, as well as exporting to Papervision3D.
- Participation is free of charge. Each participant may submit more then one tutorial.
- Dates. Starts on the 24th March 00:00 GMT, and will end the 24th April 2008 00:00 GMT.
- The winners that designs the coolest Papervision 3D tutorial will win a prize. The language is English.
- The only mention is that all submitted tutorials are subject to our staff’s approval.
- Formats accepted :
- Word document
- HTML document
- The submitted tutorials must be unique. Copy or duplications from other sites, books, or other will not be accepted.
- The contest we hold is being sponsored by Electric Rain to win copies of Swift 3D worth USD 249.00 each.
- Contest Prizes
- Overall Creativity and Originality
- Simple, accurate language
- Visual impact
- The 3 winning tutorials will be published on Flash Enabled Blog as well as the other accepted tutorials.
- Submission. Submissions should be emailed to [email protected]