The new version of Sandy3D has been released.
I’ve seen of the demos, and it is very promissory. Here is a list of some of the new features on this Sandy3D version:
- ParserStack to preload and parse several files sequentially
- Phong shading
- Sprite2D/3D attributes management
- Sprite2D/3D new properties plus event managment
- Material tiling
- Sound3D object
- Light color managment in shading attributes
- Some major bug fixes and memory optimization.
- Performance has also been improved up to 20% in some cases.