Last month Yahoo! released version 1.1 of Yahoo! ASTRA libraries for Flash and Flex. Based on community feedback, they revised it and came up with a maintenance release as 1.1.1. Hence there are no new components but many fixes to minor bugs. Here are release notes from Josh Tynjala directly:
- Bug fix: Alert dialog lost focus if the user selected the text and then hit the tab key.
- Improved animation and invalidation of markers.
- Bug fix: Setting axis maximum less than the value of an origin-based marker (column, bar) hides the marker.
- Bug fix: With large data sets, line charts are displayed offset from the left, which hides some data on the right
- Bug fix: Axis displays improperly when all items have the same value.
- Bug fix: Infinite loop when calculating minimum and maximum values in some cases.
- Bug fix: PieChart displays the wrong category when values are primitive and equal.
- Bug fix: Selected menubar button lost focus if it was toggled very quickly with keyboard shortcuts.
- Bug fix: Skin conflicts between Menu and MenuBar.
- Bug fix: Styles like textFormat are not passed through to tabs.
- Bug fix: focusIndex setter tries to access buttons before they are created.
- New events
- Added API for adjusting minimum disk space requirements
- Bug fix: caret bug when changing selection of completion dropdown
- Bug fix: itemToLabel bug on certain types of entries
- Bug fix: loopSelection quirkiness
This updated version is available on Yahoo! Flash Developer Center as following: